Here’s a little number that my lab has dubbed “Franken-gel”. Four ancient gel boxes with 14 wells each hooked up to one power source at 215V.
Of course, my gel didn’t turn out. Because it never does. Ever.
Welcome to science, where nothing ever works.11 notes
Posted on Saturday, 11 August
Tagged as: science biology microbiology biochemistry chemistry
- thislifeinfocus reblogged this from casualstroll and added:
- day-v-jones reblogged this from ethidiumiodide
- ethidiumiodide reblogged this from casualstroll and added:
- yaymicrobes likes this
- cyclopentadiene reblogged this from casualstroll
- cyclopentadiene likes this
- dakotanielsen1123 reblogged this from casualstroll
- hisstericalhysterectomy reblogged this from casualstroll and added:
- almondsofjoy likes this
- swimmingundersoundwaves said:My first time ever running a gel didn’t turn out. My professor was so upset because we only had time to do it once that semester (it was a lower level course). He wanted us to be able to enjoy seeing the results, but we got the realistic experience.
- swimmingundersoundwaves likes this
- casualstroll posted this